Season Creation 2021


With other Christians across the rich diversity of faith and culture I commit to the Season of Creation from September 1- October 4.

I commit to deep listening to the cry of the earth and the cry of the poor I commit to life long learning from the First Nations peoples of my home

I commit to personal change in my consumer practices to live more simply that others may simply live.

I commit to less wastage and considered use of resources at home and work

I commit to learning the skill of living justly on the earth

I commit to my preferred choice of public transport

I commit to global solidarity in my relationships and social media

I commit to a spirituality that is grounded in the creative, dynamic presence of the sacred in all life forms.

I invite you to support my commitment and join me in this pilgrimage of living justly


Comments