Prayer Request

Srs Maria van Galen and Majella Tracey
I ask readers of this blog to hold in their prayers and thoughts Sr Majella Tracey FMM. Majella is the last remaining member of my mother's family, currently recovering from open heart surgery in Melbourne.

You won't find much online about Majella but her life long work for justice and peace has touched the lives of women and men in Australia and beyond. For many years she worked alongside Cyril Halley providing formation and support for volunteers serving in cross cultural mission.

Majella is my last link with  my elders of the Tracey clan who came to Australia from County Clare a few generations ago. . Last August  we buried my mother, her elder sister, so Majella is now the surviving member in a family story.

With gratitude
Tony




Comments