Peak experiences include:
- Suffering Catholic Trauma at my first communion mass with the anxiety of the host getting stuck in the roof of my mouth
- Endless childhood confessions admitting to sins I could barely pronounce
- Induction into the Guild of St Stephen by the famous Guilford Young at our first National Conference for Altar Boys (as we were in those days !!)in 1964.
- Taking vows of poverty chastity and obedience in a Franciscan community with the Capuchin Friars and then discovering that 2 out of three wasn't a pass.
- Falling in love with Bing Crosby instead of Julie Andrews
St John's Primary School, North Geelong
St Patrick's Primary School, West Geelong
St Joseph's College Newtown
Catholic Theological Union Hunters Hill
Australian Catholic University McAuley Campus