Monday, February 01, 2016

Brisbane Screening of Spotlight



I invite my Brisbane friends to join me at this screening and fundraiser.

One of the most challenging and rewarding opportunities of my working life was my work with survivors of clergy and institutional abuse with Micah Projects at Lotus Place.

Lotus Place is a dedicated support service and resource centre for adults who as children lived in out-of-home care and adults who experienced sexual, physical, emotional and spiritual abuse in out-of-home care or religious or institutional settings.

Micah Projects supports people who have experienced abuse to seek acknowledgement and redress by Churches, Governments and Community Organisations who failed in their duty of care.


When: 7pm, Thursday 4th February 2016
Where: New Farm Cinemas, 701 Brunswick St, Brisbane
Tickets available for only $15, please click here 
Post a Comment